While the tour itself does not run until December 24th, we wanted to tell you all about it today so you can plan ahead and book your space!
From December 24th to January 2nd, Cicerone Walking Tours offers a fabulous Christmas Magic walking tour of Vieux Québec. A two-hour walking tour, your guide will meet you at Hôtel du Vieux Québec dressed as a character from local history – a fun way to learn a little about the history of Canada’s oldest city. During your tour, you will traverse the streets of Vieux Québec, as well as Petit-Champlain and Place Royale.
Huddle together to keep warm on chilly days, as your guide regales you with tales of Québec City’s past, as well as its culture and traditions. Take time to admire the architecture and the festive ambience of the city. Take advantage of your guide’s knowledge and ask questions. And take as many pictures as you possibly can!
The Christmas Magic walking tour is one of our favourites in the city – one that we have recommended to friends and family for years. We also have a soft spot for the guides at Cicerone as they are not only knowledgeable but a lot of fun as well!
Book your Christmas Magic walking tour today! It’s a great way to spend Christmas Eve.
Important information to know:
- Winter in Québec City can be very cold at times, so please dress warmly. Check out our packing list for suggestions on what to bring: warm jacket, toque, gloves, scarves, and ice cleats!
- English language tours are at 1:00 p.m. (French are at 10:00 a.m.)
- Bring money as there are a couple stops at shops along the way, and you may want to buy something!
- It is customary to tip your guide at the end of the tour, so bring cash with you for a tip.
- Cost: Adults (13+) $24.95, Children (0-12 yrs old) FREE